Custom Search

Friday, June 20, 2008

tHeRe's a diFFeReNcE

Photobucket

Text messages have been flooding my inbox for days now. I have been wondering too. Like the earlier post I have made, another caught my attention.

"How would you ever know if you are already in love with someone?"

Tsk. Tsk. Here we go again.

"How would you distinguish a strong attraction from love?"

Don't ask me, I don't wanna know.

"Sometimes it gets so confusing that you get to intertwine the two."

True. True.

"That's the reason why we are afraid to risk - fearful to make a mistake, scared to regret in the end."

Then, it made me think. Is love a real thing or is it just a fantasy we made believe true?

"But the moment that person walks out of your life, you'll realize that indeed, there's a difference."

Or is there really a difference?

No comments: