Custom Search

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

aT tHe PaVemEnT

It's 5 minutes past 2a.m. and I am still up. My heart has been too troubled since I came back from Iloilo.

Today's weird - I wasn't able to attend my 8am class, went to school late and worst, entered the wrong room. I messed up my class schedule - had my piano lessons and thought it was my schedule. I ate more than what my tummy could handle, cried over something not knowing the reason why and amazingly, went home earlier than I used to, and was even awake in the wee hours of the morning walking on the pavement with derailed thoughts.

rain walk

Maybe I missed home. Maybe. I don't know. Class hasn't been into my system that much. Not even the thought of studying my Deutsch and Francais lessons.

Looking at the pavement, where I was, I see tears falling down from the heavens carelessly kissing the ground. It hasn't been raining - an unusual thing for a rainy month like June. The moon is full and high. It hangs whole-heartedly in the dark skies - no buts, no ifs, no whys. It just does with no questions at all.

I wish I were the moon - not thinking too much about anything - not worrying what may lie tomorrow - just the now. I envy the moon for it'll be there, always there. It somehow assures me that there's still tomorrow - a hope that I will be able to do the things I wasn't able to.

Today's weird. Or is it just the day? Or maybe it's just me. I don't know. Today's weird Or is it?

Today's weird.

It is.

No comments: